We keep wondering who she will look like and what her personality will be like. I'm starting to become more and more anxious to meet her.
Here are some pics of my belly from today...
|25 Weeks - Sunday, November 28, 2010|
|My poor tattoo :o(|
I am so happy persimmons are back in-season because I love them, and they have been great for my digestive tract. I was able to pick-up 27 of them for $6.99 from the Asian market by my job. Another place, Three Guys, had them for 4/$3.99, which was too much.
|Two different kind of persimmons. I like the ones to the right.|
What's the baby up to this week?
- She's around 9"(CRL) & 13.5" (head to heels) in length
- She weighs over 1.5 lbs
- Capillaries are forming under her skin and are filling up with blood
- By the end of the week air sacs will develop in the lungs, although not fully developed as of yet.
- Surfactant (if you watch RHOA you might have heard Kim mention this .:LOL:.) is developing in her lungs as well.
- Her nostrils are beginning to open up.
- She stays low for the most part. There are times I feel her kicks/jabs near my ribs. I am not looking forward to when they become strong, painful kicks.
- Her movement patterns are more consistent now. I'd say it's like every 2.5 to 3 hours I feel her. my aunt who is a midwife said that's how she should be once she's born. Lucky me!
I am going to try to breast-feed since "Breast is the best" and it costs less. I haven't decided if I will solely breast feed or if I will supplement with formula. I guess I will see what works when the time comes. I know that it will be hard to do once I return to work. That's the only reason I have reservations.
I picked out the Medela Breast Pump (it's on my Target Registry). Anyone have any advice on breast pumps?
|Medela Pump In Style Breast Pump With Shoulder Bag - $279|